Guitar Amplifier and Electronics Repair

If you have a faulty guitar amp, effects pedal, PA amplifier, mixing desk or anything that’s music related but NOT a guitar, I now have a repair guy that can help you! He loves valve amps and old tech, but can fix pretty much anything apart from really modern digital equipment that uses SMT (surface mount technology).

Here’s a few pics of some of his work in action. If you want to get in touch with him, get in touch with me HERE